100 out of 100 people have
PURPOSE, DREAMS, and UNTAPPED POTENTIAL
“Project Potential Focus First” is a protocol that begins with, and emphasizes focusing first on self-actualization, instead of beginning with and emphasizing physical and safety needs only, which is the lower tiers of Maslow’s Hierarchy. Dr. Underwood explains by reversing Dr. Maslow’s progression: beginning with self-actualization, which endeavors to achieve one’s full potential, which through a 20/80 focus will bring about fulfillment of self-esteem, relational belonging, safety needs, and finally the basic physiological needs as a permanent way of living.
Maslow, A., (2018). What is maslow’s hierarchy of needs? , Retrieved August 27, 2018, from http://www.reference.com/world-vview/maslow.
Underwood, O.J., (2009). Assassination of human potential: A call for the teaching of competency and proficiency through effective methodology; restoring dignity in the mechanical delivery of proficiency education. Orlando, FL: Xulon Press.
Underwood, O.J., (2013). Burden of hope: Transition, retention, and collegiate black men. Saarbruckne, Deutschland, Germany: Scholar’s Press.
Underswood, O.J., (2015). Bumblebees can fly: Developing the inherent power in young men of color needed to achieve in education and succeed in life. Orlando, FL: Xulon Elite.
Underwood, O.J., (2017). Bumble bees can fly, book 2: Inherent power and inherent resiliency in young men of color and others, paradigm for systematic development and nurturing of resiliency in young men of color and others. Los Angeles, CA: Toplink Publishers.
Underwood, O.J., (2018). Mindshift 2K. Fort Wayne, IN: Underwood and Associates, LLC.
Underwood, O.J., (2018). I am possible: Been through too much to live so little: Revelation of GOD’S love makes us possible in CHRIST. Fort Wayne, IN: Oscar Dowdell-Underwood & Associates, LLC.
Someone has invested
How It Works:
1. Someone has invested in your self-esteem in high hopes that you will continue to strive towards self-improvement, education, and success.
2. Simply complete the WeFAM Voucher Request Form below.
3. A WeFAM Voucher will be issued to you via email to redeem a FREE grooming service once funding becomes available.
4. Select your favorite beauty or barber college. (Walk-in or set an appointment.)
5. Present your WeFAM Voucher to the cashier BEFORE your service and enjoy your service with dignity and respect.